Merry Christmas to all of the loyal That Fitness Guy supporters! We started small, but are now growing consistently every day. I am currently working tirelessly on producing new videos, new helpful content, and educational entertainment. (Balancing two jobs with two business projects and my personal life is no easy task, but I'm up for the challenge!) 2015 is the year of That Fitness Guy and I'm excited finally get the site going!
On this Christmas eve, I wanted to leave you with a special holiday themed recipe. We all know that Santa has probably put on a lot of weight over the years, so this recipe could help him slim down a bit!
By substituting "fat storage" promoting ingredients such as sugar and standard flour with erythritol natural sweetener and coconut flour, a much healthier cookie can be created which is still delicious! Enjoy the recipe and have a Merry and Healthy Christmas!
Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
T= Tablespoon, t= teaspoon
1. 3 T pb2 peanut butter. mix with water
2. 4 tablespoons of unsweetened almond or coconut milk
3. 5 tablespoons of coconut flour
4. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
5. 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
6. Erythritol Natural Sweetener 1-2 T to taste.
7. 1 T melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place foil on cookie sheet and melt coconut oil. Spray may also be used. (to avoid sticking)
3. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
(Optional: add dark chocolate pieces into batter)
4. Use ice cream scoop (or bare hands) to make "cookie balls" from batter. Place on cookie sheet.
5. Place cookie sheet in oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes on 350.
6. Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy!
Happy Holidays! Thank you for the support!
Join The Email List For Updates On Future Programs & Ascension News