*Low Carb* - *Low Sugar*
Nutrition: 6 Net Carbs Per Serving
1. Joseph's Low Carb Wraps (market basket or netrition.com)
2. Olive Oil
4. Garlic Powder
5. Italian Seasoning
6. Shredded Cheese
7 Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Set Oven to 350
-Melt 1 Tablespoon Of butter
-Spread piece of foil on flat pan
- Spread about a tablespoon of Olive Oil on foil
-Use one side of a "Joseph's Low Carb Wrap" to spread Olive Oil evenly on pan and on one side of wrap. Lay wrap flat out on pan.
- Pour butter evenly over opposite side of wrap. (will be the inside) Use a spoon to spread if necessary.
-Sprinkle about a teaspoon of garlic powder and Italian spice on inside of wrap. (Quantity of spices are to your liking)
-Place about 1/2 cup of shredded cheese spread evenly on half of the wrap. Add Parmesan Cheese if desired.
- Fold other half of wrap on top of the cheese.
-Sprinkle additional garlic power and Italian seasoning on top of the folded half (To your liking)
- Place In Oven on 350 for 10-12 minutes or until top is golden brown.
TFG's Special Garlic Bread Is Featured In This Video
And This Article From The Portsmouth Herald: